Your interaction with guests can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand. Your genuine warmth and helpful nature is essential in creating a great experience for our guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create a positive workplace for guests and all staff members
- Communicate with the public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner
- Complete daily checklist items
- Prepare breakfast items to keep the breakfast buffet stocked at all times
- Ensure breakfast area is clean & all non-food items are stocked at all times
- Keep breakfast prep area clean and orderly during shift
- Interact with guests during your shift to ensure they are having the best experience possible
- Clean dishes at end of shift and return them to the proper places in breakfast area
Must physically be able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting, and reaching.
Candidates may also stop into our location to fill out a paper application.
Job Type: Part-time