The lodge / 29 Pines in Eau Claire, WI is looking to hire a fun, energetic, and highly motivated individual to join our team part-time, as a bartender. This position is 2nd shift working 20-30 hours a week including weekends, (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).Your genuine warmth and helpful nature is essential in creating a great experience for our guests.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks to bar guest.
- Makes guest feel welcome and is attentive to them at all times.
- Works cooperatively with others and accepts direction from supervisors.
- Stocks Shelves and cooler.
- Follows standard recipes and company’s alcoholic beverage policies.
- Cheerfully greets and interacts with customers and vendors.
- Cleans and maintains bar and lodge, during and at the end of shift (includes sweeping and mopping).
- Effectively interacts with Manager, fellow employees.
Bartending experience required.
Must physically able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Apply online at:https://www.rivercountrycoop.com/Employment/
Job Type: Part-time