The Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center is looking for friendly; energetic people to join our banquet team. This position is part-time, working evening and weekend events.This position includes a competitive wage and employee discounts. Hours available may vary due to scheduled events.
- Oversee events from start to finish ensuring all set up is complete, and event runs smoothly.
- Employees must possess the following hospitality skills:friendly personality, good communications skills, leadership, the ability to work well with others and provide quality services to the guests.
- Set up and take down for banquets and functions: tables, dance floor, decorations, etc….
- Work with event coordinator to be sure everything is in place for the event.
- Banquet servers and set-up are expected to arrive 2 hours before a function and finish up pre-function duties before guests start arriving.
- Banquet set-up are expected to represent River Country Co-op to their fullest extent, meaning you are to keep a helpful and friendly demeanor at all times, are expected to go above and beyond the expectations of the guest to make their event experience the best.
Others:Must physically able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Come join our team by stopping in and filling out a paper application or apply online at: https://www.rivercountrycoop.com/Employment/
Job Type: Part-time