Banquet Captain 30 to 40 Part Time flexible hours.
Includes weekday and weekend events.
Oversee events from start to finish ensuring all set up is complete, and event runs smoothly. Assist with/set up for events as scheduled. Employees must possess the following hospitality skills: friendly personality, good communications skills, leadership, and the ability to work well with others and provide quality services to the guest.
- Set up and take down for banquets and functions: tables, dance floor, decorations, etc…
- Work with event coordinator to be sure everything is in place for the event.
- Work as a banquet server as needed for extra coverage during the event.
- Banquet servers are expected to arrive 2 hours before a function and finish up pre function duties before guest start arriving.
- Banquet servers are expected to represent River Country Co-op to their fullest extent. Meaning you are to keep a helpful and friendly demeanor at all times, are expected to go above and beyond the expectations of the guest to make their event experience the best.
Others: Must physically able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
You may apply through Indeed, or online at www.rivercountrycoop.com, or fill out a paper application at the 29 Pines location.
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729