Shifts for this position generally start between 2-5pm and end later in the evening. Ending times for wedding generally run until about 1am.
· Oversee events from start to finish ensuring all set up is complete, and event runs smoothly.
· Employees must possess the following hospitality skills: friendly personality, good communications skills, leadership, and the ability to work well with others and provide quality services to the guests.
· Set up and take down for banquets and functions: tables, dance floor, decorations, etc.….
· Work with event coordinator to be sure everything is in place for the event.
· Banquet servers and set-up are expected to arrive 2 hours before a function and finish up pre-function duties before guests start arriving.
· Banquet set-up are expected to represent River Country Co-op to their fullest extent, meaning you are to keep a helpful and friendly demeanor at all times, are expected to go above and beyond the expectations of the guest to make their event experience the best.
Must physically able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Job Type: Part-time