Our ideal candidate will be a leader with a strong customer service mindset. Our candidate will help us to maintain the highest level of guest service possible by going Above & Beyond for all of our guests at all times. As team lead you will be one of the contact points for guest & team member complaints, so your communication skills should be excellent. Our candidate will be able to act proactively to ensure smooth housekeeping operations and team member collaboration. You should also be able to stay calm in stressful situations. Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example in all areas and engaging the team to achieve our guest satisfaction and individual goals. Our ideal candidate will have experience in a supervisory or similar position, but it is not a requirement.
This position will average 32- 40 hours per week working during the week and available weekends and holidays. Hours range from 7 am to 5 pm – generally about 8 hour shifts each day.
Some of the typical tasks you may be required to perform as an assistant supervisor may include, but not be limited to:
· Training staff using the company provided training materials. As new products and policies are introduced, it is your job to help develop and implement training materials for distribution to employees.
· Working directly with guests to resolve guest satisfaction issues. As a team lead, you will have the authority to resolve guest complaints as they arise.
· Cross-training yourself and others in front desk, maintenance, and other departments so we can help ensure guest satisfaction in all areas of the facility.
· Assisting the Housekeeping Supervisor and Assistant General Manager to prepare monthly reports.
· Handling employee complaints as needed. You should be comfortable working with other employees to dissolve issues for them quickly and professionally.
· Working as a Project Supervisor on small to medium-sized company initiatives along with the Housekeeping Supervisor.
· Familiar with financial & guest services principles and practices
· Leadership and organizational abilities
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· Hospitality experience