- Loading, transporting, and delivery of Propane to customers in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing all deliveries to ensure that tickets are complete and accurate.
- Follow safety protocols and procedures including: all company policies and requirements of NFPA #58.
- Perform service work as needed, including: setting of LP tanks, trenching in lines and other items that arise.
- Required to be on call per schedule set by VP of Energy.
- Learn delivery of refined fuels and be a primary backup.
- Assist in the Agronomy or Grain departments as needed.
- Maintain equipment including: keep vehicle clean inside and out, ensuring equipment is greased at appropriate intervals, and maintain good working condition.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes good team work within the company and a favorable image of River Country Co-op.
- Effectively handle customer complaints in resolve issues and notify manager of the manner.
- Uphold the credit policy of River Country Co-op.
- Maintain a safe environment by abide all federal, state, and OSHA regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: Class B CDL with Tanker and Hazmat endorsements and Medical card. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Physical Demands: Position requires working outdoors in adverse conditions. Must be able to lift 50lbs, and walk while pulling a delivery hose.
- Wage will depend on experience and qualifications. ($20-$25)
- Full time, with weekday hours, may be required to work some weekend during busy times.
- Must pass CETP (Certified Employee Training Program) within the first 12-months of employment.
This job description is not a complete description of responsibility, but reflects the general qualifications, duties, and/or responsibilities necessary to perform this position. River Country Co-op reserves the right to revise the job description when circumstances are necessary. River Country Co-op is an equal opportunity employer.