Hours will range between 7am – 3pm or 3pm – 11pm.
Every weekend and some holidays will be required for this position.
Your interaction with guests can set the tone for the entire guest experience and potentially impact the entire brand. Your genuine warmth and helpful nature is essential in creating a great experience for our guests.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Create a positive workplace for guests and all staff members
· Communicate with the public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner
· Complete daily checklist items with other staff
· Work on laundry from the day
· Register guests and assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible
· Completes posting of all charges, receives and records guest payments
· Interact with guests during the checkout process to ensure they had a pleasant stay
· Interact with guests during the check-in process to ensure the reservation is correct
· Maintain a clean, warm, and inviting lobby, front desk reception area, pool area, pool bathrooms, public bathrooms, and hotel hallways
· Answers all phone calls in a polite and professional manner and in a timely fashion
· All other duties laid out by management during training
Must physically be able to lift up to 50lbs. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting, and reaching.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour