This position is a full time position working 1pm-9pm either Sunday to Thursday, or Monday to Friday.
Must have great communication skills, teamwork, and thrive at customer service! Our goal is to offer a positive and fun atmosphere for all of our customers to enjoy.
· Responsible for preparing food properly, cooking food, serving food and discarding expired food products.
· Responsible for recognizing ways to reduce food waste and utilization of leftovers.
· Enforce sanitation practices (includes following dress code), keeping deli clean at all times
· Adhere to scheduled workweek, reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
· Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
· Perform store associate responsibilities including operation of cash register and ability to accurately handle money.
· Check in and stock merchandise, and coolers; ensure a well-kept and clean store.
· Effectively interact with Manager, fellow employees.
· Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
– Must physically able to lift up to 50lb
– Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
– Pay based on experience, experience preferred not required.
In order to effectively work alone with the equipment required by the staff, we require this position to be at least 16 years old.