Must have great communication skills, the ability to work as a team, and excel at customer service! Our goal is to offer a positive and fun atmosphere for all of our customers to enjoy.
This position will work 30 hours per week with the hours of 2pm – 9pm.
Rotating weekends are required for this position.
Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
• Adhere to scheduled workweek, reliable and prompt when reporting to work.
• Required to attend job related, in-service, meetings, and training to maintain professional and technical knowledge.
• Provide excellent customer service; work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Perform cashier responsibilities including operation of cash register and ability to accurately handle money.
• Check in and stock merchandise, and coolers; ensure a well-kept and clean store.
• Effectively interact with Manager, fellow employees.
• Check expiration dates and face product.
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Others: Must physically able to lift up to 50lb. Requires long periods of time standing, frequent bending, twisting and reaching.
Job Type: Part-time